Advent Wreath Craft
This Advent have your students reflect on the true meaning of the season. By creating their own Advent wreath, students will have a deeper understanding of Advent and it will help prepare them for Christmas.
Have students add a paper flame each week to their wreath and use the bulletin board letters to tie everything together!
- Upper Elementary Wreath with Reflection Questions
- Primary Wreath with Coloring Reflection Questions (2 versions- one with easy to cut leaves and one with evergreen leaves)
- Bulletin Board Letters- “We wait in joyful hope!” (PDF & Cricut PNGs)
- Directions for putting the wreaths together
- Bulletin Board Border & Black Paper
- Colored Paper (I print my letters on colored card stock)
*Please note, the candle order has been updated to Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love (different from the cover photo)