St. Mark Biography & Activities
St. Mark’s feast day is a wonderful day to celebrate with students. It is a day about remembering one of the Gospel authors and a member of the first Christian community.
FEAST DAY: APRIL 25
You will find EIGHT different activities to complete with your students in this resource.
- St. Mark Biography
- Comprehension Questions
- Vocabulary Review
- Word Search Puzzle
- Reflection Handout
- Magazine Covers- Art Activity
- Saint Report Template- 2 Versions
- St. Mark Lion Craft
- Answer Key
- Color and B&W Printing
- PowerPoint of St. Mark Biography
See what teachers are saying about my other Catholic saint resources:
- “I loved using these clear and well written info sheets about the Saints. The students loved learning all of the facts and the story of the Saints lives.”
- “I love this! What a great resource to share with the younger grades! 🙂 “
- “I loved this! I wish there were more saints! I loved the varied reading levels too!”
There are no reviews yet.