St. Patrick Biography & Activities
Are you preparing to teach your students about the life of St. Patrick? This is the perfect resource to accomplish just that! In the Catholic church, we celebrate the feast of St. Patrick on March 17. It is a day about remembering the missionary work of St. Patrick and celebrating the Irish spirit.
You will find TEN different activities to complete with your students in this resource.
- St. Patrick Biography (digital & printable)
- Comprehension Questions
- Vocabulary Review
- Flip Book Activity
- Word Search Puzzle
- Letter Code Activity
- Reflection Handout
- Shamrock Craft Activity
- Magazine Covers- Art Activity
- Saint Report Template- 2 Versions
- Week long lessons plans/ideas
- Answer Key
- Color and B&W Printing
These are the perfect activities to do the week of St. Patrick’s feast day, which is celebrated on March 17 each year. Complete them in religion class or for bell work each morning.
*Please note: All of these activities include the Catholic saint, St. Patrick*
See what teachers are saying about my other Catholic saint resources:
- “I loved using these clear and well written info sheets about the Saints. The students loved learning all of the facts and the story of the Saints lives.”
- “I love this! What a great resource to share with the younger grades! 🙂 “
- “I loved this! I wish there were more saints! I loved the varied reading levels too!”
There are no reviews yet.