2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication Word Problems
Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource is designed to challenge students with 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication word problems all about the National Parks.
Included in this resource:
- 3 Page Classwork Handouts
- 1 Page Homework Handout
- 1 Page Extension Handout
- Exit Slip
- Task Card Option
- Answer Key
- Full Color and BW Printing Options
It is suggested to complete this activity over two 30-45 minutes math periods. Please note, the task card option includes the same questions at the classwork & homework handouts
See what teachers are saying about this resource:
- “This is one of my favorite purchases! My students and I found it engaging and appropriate for different levels of mastery. My favorite part was that my students had to actually read the word problem to complete it with accuracy. They couldn’t just pick out the numbers and solve. They actually had to read and use a chart to locate information. Plus it incorporates more than just multiplication. Nice work!”
- “I just loved this product for my fourth graders. I left this for a sub, and was really pleased with it. I especially love the real world data and how students got to review how to work with information in a table format. Thank you, thank you!”
- “Wow! Very well done. My 4th graders loved these problems. I like how you included an answer key for quick grading.”
There are no reviews yet.